I’m conducting research for a major new project and I’d appreciate it if you would answer a few questions. The questions are in three groups, and all of them may not apply to you.
Please answer as many as you can to describe your experiences.
You can reply to the post or email me at hanque (@) verizon (dot) net
1) If you’re writing fiction or memoirs, what is the hardest part of the process for you? (i.e. character building, plot development etc)
2) If you could get experienced help on one aspect of writing, which one would it be?
1) If you’re thinking of self-publishing, what do you consider the most daunting task you face?
2) If you could get experienced help on one part of the self-publishing process, what would it be?
3) If you have self-published a book what one thing did you do that you would never do a second time?
1) If you have published a book, either traditional or self-published, what part of marketing is the most confusing?
2) If you could get experienced help on one aspect of marketing, what would it be?
3) What one marketing tactic that you have used would you consider a waste of time and /or money?