FNN Report: Romney’s Grand Plan
FFN’s political reporter, Stacy Conundrum has obtained a copy of the strategic plan to be used by Romney in his presidential campaign this summer and fall. It calls for a return to America’s time of greatness, the 1950′s. The plan is called “Back to the Future.”
According to Romney’s spokeswoman, it was the best of times for the country and then she proceeded to list the reasons for this euphoria.
* Immigration wasn’t a problem. Almost all of the immigrants came from Europe meaning they were white and Christian, our type of immigrants.
* There was no unemployment problems, thanks to pent up demand caused by rationing during the “good war.”
* Women didn’t work. They stayed home to raise a family and wore dresses while doing it.
* Families dressed up to go to church on Sunday. Men wore suits, ties and hats. Women wore sensible modest dresses. Even the children dressed up and minded their manners.
* Gasoline was dirt cheap.
* There was no talk about same sex marriage, abortion or increasing the taxes on the rich.
* America was the unquestioned leader of the free world.
Romney’s campaign now promises to return the country to those heady days and the United States to greatness.
In a related topic, Romney headquarters issued a statement that it was vital to lower the tax rates in the country. This will greatly reduce the taxes paid by the wealthy, but as the statement pointed out, the wealthy are much more important than the non-wealthy and therefore the rich deserve more consideration.
Click the RSS button to get blog posts delivered to your computer.